The ROADS process will be discussed at a session at the Arctic Circle Assembly, in Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Sandy Starkweather, Ph.D., Executive Director, US Arctic Observing Network, Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Science, NOAA Affiliate, USA
- Margaret Anamaq Rudolf, Ph.D. Student, International Arctic Research Center, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Victoria Qutuuq Buschman, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Researcher, International Arctic Research Center, University of Alaska Fairbanks; Greenland Institute of Natural Resources
- Heikki Lihavainen, Ph.D., Director, SIOS, Norway
- Jórunn Harðardóttir, Ph.D., Director, Icelandic Meteorological Office, Iceland
- Mikko Strahlendorff, Ph.D., FMI, Finland
The session is 15th October 18:30-19:30. Location: Ríma B, Harpa Ground Floor.